Statement of Faith
We believe in one God - The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, creator of all things
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ
- We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ,
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian's hope-the soon-coming,personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Who We Are
Many faces, one faith.
We are a diverse group of believers – Africans, Asians, Americans – united by our shared faith in a loving God.
- We are called to assist believers in becoming rooted, grounded and established in the word of God by teaching them to give God's Word first place in their lives (Colossians1:23)
- We are called to reveal the mysteries, the victorious revelations of God's Word, that have been hidden from the ages(Colossians 1:25-28)
- We are called to raise an army of mature believers, bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to relationship with Yahweh. We are called to train them to become skillful in the word of righteousness, to stand firm in the spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness (Hebrews 5:12-14, Ephesians6:10-18)
- To raise believers who are passionate for God's Manifest Presence and want to see the knowledge of His glory cover the earth as the waters cover the sea (Habakkuk 2:14).
Michael and Angela Lougee are the Stewards of Rhema Solutions Ministries. Angela is the host of Rhema Solutions Today. She is an ordained Pastor and Teacher, a life coach, wife and mother with a Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology. A graduate of Revival Impact Bible School, She later graduated with a Master’s degree in business administration and a Master of Science degree in human resource management from The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland. She is a practical bible teacher with speaking experience that spans across Africa, Europe and USA.
Angela will be the first to tell you she could not serve the body of Christ as she has been enabled to serve by the grace of God on her life without the loving support of her husband Michael and their children.